Help Us Make a Difference
Community Cooperative helps residents all throughout Southwest Florida, but we can’t do it without your help. Did you know you can help Community Cooperative in many different ways? Take a look at some ways you can help Community Cooperative below.
- School’s Out, Hunger’s Not – Collect food to fight summer hunger in our community.
- The Holidays – Create a bountiful basket of a Thanksgiving feast or adopt a family for the holidays.
- Birthdays – Create a “birthday in a bag”, so no child’s birthday goes uncelebrated.
- Sports – Put together a 5k run/walk.
- In Honor Of – Memorialize someone you hold dear by doing a project in their name.
- Be creative – we want to hear your ideas on how to fundraise. We love out-of-the-box thinking!
During the Holidays
- Donate turkeys and participate in our Full Plates Project at Thanksgiving
- Adopt a Community Cooperative family or senior at Christmas time
- Volunteer in Sam’s Community Café & Kitchen
- Volunteer to drive additional food deliveries for Meals on Wheels