Community Cooperative is working to safely and responsibly meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations throughout SWFL. At this time, our priority of support and programming is the following.
*Please be advised this is subject to change*
- Meals on Wheels– continuing to deliver meals to our home bound seniors with increased safety protocols.
- Community Café/Soup Kitchen & Fort Myers Beach locations will be serving hot meals in To-Go containers.
- Community Market Food Pantry will have prepacked grocery bags. Clients will still do paperwork for intake purposes.
- Mobile Food Pantries are scheduled over the next several weeks. Current schedule and locations can be found HERE.
- Social Services will go to phone only meetings. Distribution of toiletries, mail and other essential services will be available. All Education Classes and FLIP are suspended through April 13th.
How to help!
- We are asking supporters to make financial contributions to assist with additional emergency food purchases, and have published a list of food items for people to purchase and donate should they wish to contribute in that way.
- Online donations can be made here: www.communitycooperative.com/donate