Help Us Make a Difference
Community Cooperative helps residents all throughout Southwest Florida, but we can’t do it without your help. Did you know you can help Community Cooperative in many different ways? Take a look at some ways you can help Community Cooperative below.
- Summer Drive for Hunger- Collect food to fight summer hunger in our community.
- The Holidays- create a bountiful basket of a thanksgiving feast or adopt a family for the holidays.
- Birthdays- create a “birthday in a bag”, so no child’s birthday goes uncelebrated.
- Sports- Put together a 5k run/walk.
- In honor of- memorialize someone you hold dear, by doing a project in their name.
- Be creative- we want to hear your ideas on how to fundraise. We love out of the box thinking.
- Volunteer in the Everyday Cafe & Kitchen
- Donate turkeys and particpate in our Full Plates Project at Thanksgiving
- Adopt a Community Cooperative family at Christmas
- Volunteer to drive additional delivers for Meals on Wheels